We deliver a fully optimized, updated, and working live site including professional tools to improve your web Speed, Security, and SEO.
Choose between the website options that fit better in your case. You can choose between a simple WordPress Blog Page, an e-commerce WooCommerce Shop, or maybe you need a more complex website like Bookings, catalogs, or any other. Remember to fill the questionary before purchasing the service.
If you have any questions or need some guidance before purchase, you can contact us and we’ll help you with the process.
You only need to have a domain and hosting provider to start.
Services We Offer
We are experts in WordPress development and offer a variety of developers with expertise in the platform and there is not much we can not realize in WordPress with our combined technological expertise. We help you plan, design, and develop websites with WordPress. We happily help everyone needing a website, from a simple website to a complex solution with requirements spec or unique needs. We work with associations, institutions, companies, and organizations. We also help with maintenance, user training and provide WordPress support.
WP Design and development
We build WordPress themes from scratch or with Visual Constructors such Elementor, WP Baker / Visual Composer, Oxygen, Divi, etc, using the latest development best practices. Your WordPress theme will be fast, secure, and easy to use.
Not everyone needs a custom theme built from scratch. It’s possible to take advantage of the wide range of WordPress themes available and adapt them to suit your needs and save costs. Colors, fonts, layout, and functionality can all be changed to match your branding and website goals.
If you already have a WordPress website, you’ve probably noticed that it’s constantly changing. New versions and plugin updates are released regularly to add new features and keep the software secure. Keeping up with these changes can be time-consuming, especially if you have no coding experience. We can do it for you. We offer monthly WordPress support plans that keep your website up-to-date, safe, and secure.
Do you have some issues or errors in your WordPress site? We fix them for you, contact us explaining what issue you are experiencing and we’ll give you an answer.
Creating WordPress websites should not be seen as a cost for you, it is an important investment to achieve the business goals. A well-conceived website should generate income for your business.
Start with a detailed specification of your requirements regarding the purpose of setting up a website. Everyone involved in the project should understand what’s your market targeting, competition, your strengths & weaknesses among other things.
Things to consider before starting a WordPress project:
- How is your website important to you?
- What functions does your website have?
- Is the website generating business today? Could it be better?
- Do you have a stunning and representative design today?
- Is the website easy to navigate and easy to use?
- What do your competitors do that we can learn from?
- What do your target audience search for to find your services or products?
- What keywords are your customers using in Google to find you?
- Do you find your website if you are searching in Google for these keywords?
- Can you update your website without the help of an external web consultant?
- How much time do you spend to keep the website updated, and what are the results?
- We love working with businesses that understand the potential of using the website as a sales tool. Our professional WordPress development and design services together with continuous SEO and conversion optimization deliver a solid and profitable online business.
Benefits of using Elementor
Elementor is the leading website builder platform for professionals on WordPress. Elementor serves web professionals, including developers, designers, and marketers, and boasts a new website created every 10 seconds on its platform.
It’s very easy to use and customize.
Why use WordPress?
- Free to use (no license costs).
- Extremely easy to use.
- Google loves WordPress.
- Constantly evolving (Open-Source).
- Millions of plugins/extensions are available.
- You are never locked into a single supplier.
- Approximately 25% of the entire web is using WordPress.
- Easy to create good and responsive.
- Nothing is impossible.